Subject: iRiver drive replacement question

iRiver drive replacement question

From: Brandon Hicks <hicks.brandon2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 09:29:44 -0700

Hi,
I'm looking at upgrading my H120 drive. Based on the page
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/HardDriveReplacement
and EBay, I've found that the HS082HB from Samsung is the only 5MM drive
available aside from the 30GB Toshiba, MK3006GAL. The 4007 seems to have
vanished to nowhere.

My question is, since the HS082HB is Zif, is there room in the H120 if I
take out the drive gasket, or cut out the bottom at least, to put a Zif
to 50 pin connector in, then the drive, or am I stuck with a max
capacity of 30GB unless I can get my hands on a MK4007GAL?

Thanks
Brandon