Subject: question about accessing context menus with remote

question about accessing context menus with remote

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 06:59:34 +0100

hi list.
I am using an h140, and have a very basic question that I am sure people can
easily point me to an answer for.
I can access context menus using controls on the player no problem, but for
some reason I can't seem to access context menus using the players remote.
So, could someone please tell me how to do this using controls on the
remote?
I searched the manual but couldn't find an answer to my question.
in fact, in looking at the manual, its quite possible I just missed it, but
I couldn't see a section describing the remotes keymap for the h140.
So any help would be appreciated with this question.
many thanks.
Alex.