Subject: RE: apology

RE: apology

From: Michael McGhee <mcghee4_at_talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 00:31:18 +0100

I agree about the top posting thing, but simply because I press control and
R to reply to an e mail and start typing. I simply don't know how to
position my mail under the previous one using Outlook. If you could give me
a clue to this then I would probably start using the list again. I stopped
writing mails because every time I did you told me off!