Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: apology

Re: apology

From: Christopher Chaltain <cchaltain_at_austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 21:35:35 -0500

On 6/20/2009 8:06 PM, Scott J. Lopez wrote:
> doesn't anything think it's wrong that people admit they're afraid to
> post to the list because of the etiquette police?
>
> does anyone else notice that discussion on here is pretty sparse and
> sterile compared to other mailing lists?
>
> how about everyone just relaxes, maybes has a beer or two, and tones
> it down a bit. open this list up to discussion about Rockbox, not
> etiquette, from newbie and expert alike, and put it to good use.
>
> the biggest discussion on this list in weeks is a drama show is kinda
> sad. i joined this list to discuss rockbox, which i like very much on
> my e280.

I agree, but I personally blaim those who seem to want to argue and whine about the etiquette instead of just following them. I'm also not sure that quantity equates to quality. I've left quite a few lists because the same questions were being asked over and over again and most of them could have been answered by a trivial use of Google or a quick search of the documentation.

--
Christopher
cchaltain_at_austin.rr.com