Subject: RE: Apology, and a period of break.

RE: Apology, and a period of break.

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 01:05:19 +0100

"-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On
Behalf Of Paul Louden
Sent: 22 June 2009 00:36

Ed Nickl wrote:
> This sums it up, this is the type of comment that has tone, not
> implied/misunderstood/misread tone. YOU HAVE NO IDEA what any of us
> believe!

Actually, I do know this. A large number of people I've directly upset have
told me this, in no uncertain terms. Unless they were lying to me, I do have
a very clear idea what those people believe. This was addressed primarily to
people I've specifically clashed with, and I can safely say that the
majority of people who've been so upset with me as to take it off list have
refused to believe the fact that I wasn't trying to instigate arguments or
anger.

So, put simply, yes I do. I may not know what all of you believe, but in
regard to the people that statement was addressed to, of the ones who've
given me actual feedback on what they thought of my intent at the time of
that writing it is absolutely correct. Tone or no tone, it was a statement
of what I knew at the time.

Of course, given your behaviour I don't really expect an apology from you,
but I thought I'd clear that up. It's rather disheartening that the only
part of my attempt at an apology that reached you was the one piece you felt
gave you an opportunity to yell at me further."

Ed, I think you're out of order here. This guy has stepped-up, apologised,
been honest and is attempting to take part in some adult and in someways
constructive dialog.

Give the fella abreak please and stop trying to be nasty and instigate
arguments.

database 4175 (20090621) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4175 (20090621) __________