Subject: can't edit Rockbox wiki (newly registered user)

can't edit Rockbox wiki (newly registered user)

From: Daniel Lenski <dlenski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 03:18:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

I'd post this on the WikiIssues page on the Rockbox site but... I can't
edit it, or any other wiki page for that matter. :-p

I registered an account on the Rockbox wiki today, hoping to fix some
outdated information on sound codecs, and registration worked fine,
including email confirmation. My user page was created at: http://
www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DanLenski

However, I cannot edit any pages on the wiki now. Whenever I click on
any Edit link, I get a blank page with a URL that looks like http://
www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/oops/Main/DanLenski?
template=oopsaccessdenied;def=topic_access;param1=change;param2=access%
20not%20allowed%20on%20web

Can anyone help fix this problem?

Thanks,

Dan Lenski