Subject: Re: IRiver h10 20GB Rockbox V3.3 acting different than prior version.

Re: IRiver h10 20GB Rockbox V3.3 acting different than prior version.

From: Marc Guay <marc.guay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:56:35 -0400

> Couple of things.  My options were set to spell, and the number option
> was set to off.

Can you attach the config.cfg file your using with v3.3, please?
(It's in the .rockbox folder)

>With 3.3, I only had those 2 options I mentioned when I long press select on a folder.

If you do not already have a playlist going, there will only be the
option to "Insert" or "Insert shuffled", as there are no existing
tracks to insert or queue after or before. Try a long-select on a
folder when you have music playing.

Mungles,
Marc