Subject: RE: Voice file and menu entry mis-matches

RE: Voice file and menu entry mis-matches

From: Hussein Patwa <rockbox_at_patwanet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 22:04:52 +0100

> >> Does this mean than that the voice file generation process through
> >> cygwin depends on a specific dependency which can change from
> >> build to build?
>
> Absolutely. No matter how you generate a voice file, it must match the
> build (and target).

Hi,

I'm just writing to advice that both rockbox and the voice file and now
co-existing happily together. Updating my offline source from svn and then
manually building both the current version and the voice file did the trick.
Thanks very much for suggesting that, and I think I'll make it usual
practice in the future when updating rockbox.

Now I have the latest rockbox with all its associated fixes and patches, and
the voice file with TTS and parameters of my choice

Thanks again.

database 4217 (20090704) __________

http://www.eset.com