Subject: Re: apology

Re: apology

From: Scott J. Lopez <scottjl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:19:03 -0500

Know what, you all can argue your petty posting rules all you want.
Take a look back at the discussions on this mailing list for the past
few months. I think you'll find more discussions on "etiquette" for
this list than you will about the actual Rockbox software. Doesn't
anyone think that's a problem? While you're all trying to tutor each
other on how to post to each other you might want to brush up on
manners, the attitudes on here are worse problems than having to
scroll through a "top post."

Really, priorities here are certainly in the wrong place.

As for the "real world" if any of the attitudes I've seen here were an
employee of mine you'd be out looking for a new job. BOFH is meant to
be a joke, not a guide now how to treat your fellow man.

Thanks Rockbox, you were fun while you lasted, but I'm done putting up
with this list.