Subject: Re: Asperger's Online Test [was: Re: apology]

Re: Asperger's Online Test [was: Re: apology]

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:36:25 -0500

Christopher Woods wrote:

> Imho a forum would be a superior venue for this type of discussion, because
> people have to effectively opt in to read the thread.

That doesn't answer any of my questions about how it would convince
people to actually behave, especially those who already know both sides.

> With the email
> discussion list, we all get every email, whether we regard this discussion
> as cruft or valuable discourse. (and it's a lot easier to quickly refer
> someone to a URL than a previous message in a long-winded thread)

How is a forum thread URL "better" than a mailing list archive thread
URL? They both lead to webpages that then must be read for relevant
information.

How is either better than the link to the actual guidelines, where the
information doesn't have a lot of hyperbole from both sides?