Subject: Re: Sansa e200: safely remove SD card while rockbox is running?

Re: Sansa e200: safely remove SD card while rockbox is running?

From: Alex Ingram <macgeek417_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:24:35 -0500

I remove/re insert it while its on all of the time. just make sure that the
icon on the right side of the status bar is not on. That icon indicates disk
activity.

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 5:26 AM, Arno Wald <arno.wald_at_netcologne.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> how can the micro-SD(HC) card be removed from a Sansa e200 player while
> rockbox is running?
>
> a) if rockbox is only playing (reading) files?
> b) after writing on the card?
>
> I could not find a note in the manual about this. Do I have to turn off the
> player to be safe? Or is it ok to just wait some seconds after stopping all
> operations? etc.
>
> Thanks,
> Arno

I have seen the evils of procrastonation, and i vow to change my ways
tomorow.
Mac user: "Macs only have 40 viruses, tops!"
PC user: "See!? not even the virus writers support Macs!"
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way
to world domination