Subject: fs Iriver h10 20 gb

fs Iriver h10 20 gb

From: Rusty Perez <rustys.lists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:56:01 -0700

Hi folks, I have an IRiver h10 20 gb player I'm not using any more. Is
anyone interested in purchasing it?
I have two usb cables, and the charger. The rubber sleave is in
generally good condition, though there is a tear in the back of it.
The machine is working well, and it is running rockbox.
If interested, please write. I'd like to get $100 for it or so.
I'll take serious offers though.
Email me at
Rustys.lists_at_gmail.com

Thanks