Subject: "for sale" IRiver h10 20 gb

"for sale" IRiver h10 20 gb

From: Rusty Perez <rustys.lists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:00:23 -0700

Hi folks, sorry for the post under another topic.
I have an IRiver h10 20gb player which I am interested in selling.
I've used it and enjoyed it, but find myself using another player now.
The player is in good condition and works fine. It is running rockbox
now. I also have two usb cables, and the wall charger. The stock
rubber sleave is still useful, but there is a tear in the back of it
making use of the clip doubtful.
Anyway, I'm asking $100, or your best serious offer.
please respond to my email.
rustys.lists_at_gmail.com

Thanks!
Rusty