Subject: Further note about FS#9870

Further note about FS#9870

From: asettico <asettico_at_rossomaltese.it>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:28:53 +0200

I would like to add just a note about FS#9870 "Viewports in Quick Screen
are too narrow for italian text". Truly speaking, this is not a real
bug, but just a cosmetic request.

Now, once the quick screen is activated, the icons representing the keys
to be used are onto an imaginary inner rectangle and the setting labels
are in the external frame between that rectangle and the display edges.

As I described in FS#9870, this frame is too narrow to completely
contains some words describing the setting values, causing an horizontal
scroll, while the inner rectangle remains unused. Inverting those
elements, I mean putting the icons outside, near the display edges, and
the text labels inside, I think it should be possible to use wider
viewports, still maintaining similitude with all the targets.

That's all.
--
  ,= ,-_-. =.  asettico ~ [ http://rossomaltese.it/   ]
((_/)o o(\_)) OpenPGP ~~ [ 1024D/1CB926BA 2003-11-29 ]