Subject: still cannot generate menu voice

still cannot generate menu voice

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:13:54 -0500

Here's the message while trying to make a voice for the menus:
Starting Voicefile generation
download finished
the downloaded file was empty
* The above is the message I get when trying to create a menu voice.
This is with Rockbox utility version 1.2.2
It successfully installed a complete version of RockBox on my iPod video 30.
It successfully generated talk clips for all my files.
It configured correctly for my default SAPI engine.
It's like there is no voice file on the RB site for the utility to download,
or what it did download is empty.
Hope someone has some idea of what is going on.

Glenn

Database version: 6.13000