using voicebox to create .talk clipps

From: Leonard Morris <>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 07:57:51 +0800

    I asked this question before but I have not received any response for this topic. Sorry for repeating myself but I am desperate kind of. Thanks.

I don't know what happen but voicebox stopped creating .talk clipps. I tried deleting the voicebox folder and unzipping the and running the program again. Voicebox announces that voicebox generation is complete. However, when I go to the specified folder and look at the mp3 file name no .talk mp3 is there. Any suggestions how to fix this issue?