Subject: Re: Bounty for sansa view

Re: Bounty for sansa view

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:29:21 -0700

On : Monday, January 04, 2010 12:04 PM you wrote:
Would it be appropriate to offer a bounty to get rockbox working on my sansa
view? There seems to have been some work on it back in July of last year but
it stalled. If this is acceptable I'd like to offer $250 usd to get rockbox
working on it as the firmware sansa provides is completely worthless. I'd
also offer use of my view provided you do your best not to brick it. I could
buy a better mp3 player with that money but I want to support a developer.

**I would also be willing to send a dev one of my Sansa C200 FW version 3
units if it would help get RB supported on this target!

Happy New Year...rocker