Subject: Re: Advice please.

Re: Advice please.

From: erik burggraaf <rico3_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 08:18:36 -0500

I'm using a sansa E270 rockboxed. It doesn't meet either of our space requirements. My music collection is around 65 gb, and I would prefer to cary several audiobooks, but I've found that I'm not feeling the pinch too badly with only 6 gb to play with. Of course I'll be buying some expantion cards one of these days but it's non critical.

Meanwhile it has an unprecidented 30 hour battery, copy and paste file transfers, full speech access to all rockbox features, both software and transfer compadibility with my mac, gorgeous aluminum construction, and a huge feature set that I love includeing 5 band EQ, crossfading and dynamic playlisting.

All this has made the small capasity worth it for me. I mean, it's no good having 65 gb of tunes to get you through a huge day of commuting, only to have your battery fizzle around noon and leave you with no entertainment for the rest of the afternoon.

Best,