Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: Help with Iriver and rockbox

Re: Help with Iriver and rockbox

From: Elaine <elaine.duke_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:41:45 -0000

Hi guys

after getting some sighted help, it would appear the battery was totally
empty. despite me putting it on charge, it didn't take a charge. took a bit
of persuading to finally get it charging, but looks like all is well now.

thanks to those who replied.

maybe it might be as well for me to update rockbox, but not today, had
enough computer problems. *smiles*

I'm not going to assume it would be easy enough to do without sighted help,
somehow with me, things never are that easy.

thanks again

Elaine