Subject: Very low volume using griffin itrip auto with sansa e250 Rockbox 3.5

Very low volume using griffin itrip auto with sansa e250 Rockbox 3.5

From: Adrian Blockley <a.blockley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:49:14 +0800

Hi All,

I have a Sansa e250v1 and have been very happy running Rockbox as the
preferred firmware.  However, I have not been able to get rockbox to
work well with the Griffin Itrip Auto which connects through the dock
connector port.  The issue is that the volume is very low (only just
audible) and the sound appears very muddy (sorry if I don't use the
correct term).  The Itrip auto seems to work well when using the
native Sandisk firmware.  Oddly enough I have a similar issue with a
Belkin tunecast II FM transmitter (which connects through the earphone
jack rather than the dock connector port.

Regards

Adrian