Subject: Re: Rockbox tracker problem

Re: Rockbox tracker problem

From: Tomer Shalev <shalev.tomer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:25:53 +0200

> There is a button to press for attaching a file, but nevertheless how many
times and in how many ways I try to activate that button, it does not work.
Maybe this is caused by some kind of mismatch between technologies - the way
the button is programmed and the way my screen reader programs are
functioning. Nevertheless - it is full stop, and I cannot contribute
anything but complaints (which the tracker is not intended for). Such
situations are real motivation killers.

> Does anybody have a good idea, please? An alternative way to submit diff
files, for instance?

1. You can upload the patch elsewhere and provide a link
2. You can paste the diff into http://pastie.org/ and provide a link
3. Try to disable Javascript while working in Flyspray. Maybe it will work
4. Note that when there's the textbox for filename and also the button to
Browse the file. Try both.

Regards,
Tomer