Subject: RE: Ladies and Gentlemen...

RE: Ladies and Gentlemen...

From: Jammit Timmaj <jammit999_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 02:25:49 +0000

> From: Antony.Stone_at_rockbox.open.source.it
> To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
> Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen...
> Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:17:38 +0100
>
> On Thursday 01 April 2010, sebastien naudet wrote:

Aaauughh! I fell for it.

Paradise is exactly like where you are right now, only much, much
better.
-Laurie Anderson, Language is a Virus-

The glass is neither half full nor half empty, the glass has simply
been over-engineered.
-Jammit-

The World Wide Web is text for people who can't read.
-Von- "Sisters of Mercy"

We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
-Frank Zappa-

I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years. - Sam
Kinison

ICQ#45068833

MSN#jammit999_at_hotmail.SPAM.com

AIM#Jammit9999999999