Subject: Speed adjustment

Speed adjustment

From: David <elephant_at_tele2.no>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 02:45:31 +0200

It's been a few years, that I have not been using any rockbox supported player. Back in time, I did use an Archos Jukebox, and loved it. But time moves, and nothing electronic remains forever. Recently, I got hold of a Sansa E280, with the newest official release of RB installed.

I do read a good chunk of Audiobooks and magazines. One feature that I used on the Archos, was the chance of speeding up playback some. I have been scrolling the menus on my Sansa, but can't seem to find this feature there. Has the speed adjustment been removed from RB in later versions? Or, is it me, who hasn't searched thoroughly enough? If removed, is there a particular reason for doing so?

Thanks for all feedback!