Subject: Re: upgrading hard drive in Ipod video 60GB

Re: upgrading hard drive in Ipod video 60GB

From: Leonard Morris <lmorris1953_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:53:27 +0800

"Does the sound come through your headphones or from something physical
inside the iPod? If through the headphones I agree with Glenn Ervin that you
should checkthe disk for errors." It's the headphones. I did run "check
errors" and defrag. I played it for a few minutes and it seems to be ok.
However, I really won't know until I use it in the car through the headphone
jack in the stereo since this is where it get's the most use. I really
appreciate all the suggestions.