Subject: Re: the most accessible rbutil version

Re: the most accessible rbutil version

From: erik burggraaf <rico3_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 07:56:23 -0400

Well, my 2 cents worth. I haven't seen a nice looking accessible rockbox utility for windows in the 8 months I've owned a player. Fortunately there are scripts for pretty much anything that needs doing.

On the mac though it's about %95 accessible. I had some issues around setting up voices and stuff. One really nice feature on the mac side would be if rbutilt would interface with the mac's voicing system and let you have access to all of the voices that use it. Right now I'm using espeak, and I'm not fussed, but I have to demo my player for clients sometimes, so it would be nice to have access to alex and/or acapella ryan and heather.

Best,