Subject: RE: ipod video 5.5 rebuild from 80gb to 240gb rockbox intal problem

RE: ipod video 5.5 rebuild from 80gb to 240gb rockbox intal problem

From: yojojo jablonski <yojojo10_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:45:52 -0700

When I ran automatic utility, it detected the other bootloader, asked if I would like to over write it, and I checked no. I have been told bootloader is fine I am useing wrong release. But they never pointed me to that release. Stated to use current development build. Where would I find that? Wish when they make a new build and ask us to test, they would provide all directions (in idiot form for me) with links to all items needed to install, and test. We could get farther faster this way.