Subject: presets for Fm radio

presets for Fm radio

From: Scott Berry <scottbb1973_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:01:03 -0500

hello there everyone,

I am beginning some work on the wiki for FM presets. They have not been updated since March of 2008. I am looking to get some new presets to add to the collection as well as reorganize so that for instance, in the United States we have state, city, preset.fmr. Presets are very easy to make they just require the frequency separated by a colon the call letters of the Station and then I do a space followed by the type of music in parens. If anyone would be interested in providing more presets or helping me reorganize the wiki a bit I would certainly appreciate the help. thanks so much and enjoy Rockbox cause it rocks.

Scott Berry
a Plus Certification and MCP Certification
E-mail: scottbb1973_at_gmail.com