Subject: Voice UI testers required

Voice UI testers required

From: pondlife <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:51:13 +0100

Hi all,

I've resynced a small reworking of list voicing - at
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/10336

Unfortunately I don't currently have a Rockbox target device, and have only
tested on the simulator, so would appreciate some checking by voice UI users
before I commit it.

In particular I'd like playlist/bookmark stuff to be checked; I can't
actually make the SVN code speak but there appears to be provision in there,
which should not have changed.

Let me know if you'd like me to compile a build (and english.voice) for you.

I'd prefer it if all feedback could be on the Flyspray link above, rather
than to this list.

pondlife