Subject: Re: Announcing unnofficial build of rockbox

Re: Announcing unnofficial build of rockbox

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:42:54 +0100

I must ask: why is your friend not submitting the twenty or so patches he
has written to the patch trakcer? Certainly the ones that mention fixing
bugs or correcting expected behaviour sound like they would be relevant to
all users on all targets, no? If they could be added to the tracker, they
could be added to the regular and release rockbox builds.