Subject: support for Generic MP4

support for Generic MP4

From: Antonio Lucas <antonioluccas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:39:36 -0300

Hi,

I want to know if there is support for generics mp4(it looks like an ipod
Nano). I bought one from ebay, but I did format it on Linux. I already did
it on a mp3 player I had, and everything work right.

But this time, it did not work.

the mp4 open the initial screen (with the menus), but when I try to enter
any of the menus, the device says "disk error".

I already format it on linux, windows, on more than one partition. I just
did not know what to do. But then I heard about rockbox, and thought that it
could be a solution.

well, do I have any chance? what you need to know about the device?

thanks in advice

abracos
Antonio Lucas