Subject: Re: Album Art

Re: Album Art

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 21:47:40 +0100

have you confirmed that the Album Art Downloader downloads .jpg files, names
them folder.jpg, and puts them in the corresponding album folder in your
music collection (assume you have one-folder-per-album)? This setup should
usually work 'out of the box' provided you've configured the album art
downloader correctly.
If you have a different kind of folder setup for your Music folder, you may
need to tweak the filenames of the jpgs so that rockbox can find the right
image from the audio tags.

(I'm also assuming that your 'kleen3' theme already supports albumart but of
course I haven't checked that)