Subject: Re: rockbox exporting MicroSD Card

Re: rockbox exporting MicroSD Card

From: Arno Wald <arno.wald_at_netcologne.de>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 15:27:24 +0200

On 23.07.2010 07:26, David Mehler wrote:
> I've got an e280 v1 with a MicroSD card in it. When plugged in to the

I am using this player, too, with an 8GB microSDHC card and rockbox 3.6.
The only difference is that I am using linux, not windows. Here it works
fine (tested with 2 PCs) to read and write the internal flash memory and
the microSDHC card as well (I am using this often to change the music
collection on the player).

But if I remember correctly there show 3 devices up. 1) the internal
flash memory, 2) the microSDHC, 3) an internal system partition that is
not accessable (and really should not!).