Subject: RE: installation on sansa fuze V2

RE: installation on sansa fuze V2

From: Barry Toner <barry_at_barry-toner.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 09:54:41 +0100

Hi Al,

What I'd do...

Download the RB files. Makesure to grab the RB Fonts as well from the
Extras page. Unzip these directly onto the player.

Run the bootloader . Let it patch your Sansa.

Disconnect the player from your computer. If it hasnt' powered off, power
it off. Then turn it back on. Did RB boot?

I haven't looked at the Fuse manual. I installed RB on an E20 a few months
back and after reading the manual I figured out that away from all the other
details there this was the process in a nutshell.

I'm on a Microsoft Certified Professional course at the moment so I dont'
have a free minute to flick through the manual. If you are still having
problems write back and I'll be able to commit some time on Monday afternoon
to flick through the Fuse's manual and write something up to take you
through it.

Cheers,

Barry.