Subject: RE: Ipod video

RE: Ipod video

From: Ryan <henshooter_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 07:08:22 +0800

Hi all,
I get the feeling this may have already been asked, however, I had an Ipod
video 30 gig, its died a big death. So I want to upgrade to an 80 or 160 gig
ipod video.
My question is, is the ipod video the same as the ipod classic? In Australia
no one, even the apple store don't know what your talking about when you ask
for a Ipod video.
So, could I put rockbox on a older style 80 gig ipod classic??? With the
hard drives in them?? Cheers