Subject: rockbox for V-touch VL-875

rockbox for V-touch VL-875

From: Tapas Mallick <fedora4all_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 21:38:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi Experts,

This is my first post for help/information. I have a V-touch "VL-875" media player from Visual Land. I bought it 2 months back and It worked 2 days for me then stop responding/booting showing "Please Wait" on the Welcome screen. I got a replacement from them but with the same issue from very first booting.

Did anyone already faced the same and more importantly tried "ROCKBOX" firmware on the same model (VL-875) ?

Appreciate your response and support/solution.

Regards,
Fedora4all