Subject: talk clips problem

talk clips problem

From: Elaine <elaine.duke_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:14:15 -0000

Hi

wonder if anyone could help me solve a weird issue that has just started with the talks clips?

I'm using an iriver 320, with rockbox version 3.5.1.

I'm using talk clips which in themselves are working fine although for some unknown reasons the speech is actually announcing the word, "talk clip" when I am moving round the screen. I mean I hear the speech saying talk clip and the name of the file, then I'll arrow down to the file and the speech will read out the file name. it's almost like it's seeing the talks clip file as a separate file.

does anyone know why the speech is doing this? and is it something I can change?

I've not altered anything that I know of and cant figure out why it's doing this now, as it never has before.

any help is appreciated.

thanks

Elaine