Subject: Re: Format of the database_idx.tch file: file size

Re: Format of the database_idx.tch file: file size

From: <affenkaraffe-100815_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:53:45 +0100

I've encountered two more strange things:
- bytes five to eight specify the size of the non-header part of the
file (do they?) in my file, there is a value of 32752, but my file is
only 13928 bytes long.
- bytes nine to twelve specify the amount of entries in the file. These
bytes hold a value of 158 in my case. However, the database.log file,
which was created along with the database files, has got 281 lines
containing all music files on the disk. I thought the index file
contains one entry per file. Am I wrong? I created the Database in the
D2 simulator (little endian) and read out the values without further
modifications on the database files or the music directory.

Greetings, Moritz