Subject: Re: FM presets...2nd try

Re: FM presets...2nd try

From: Donald Perley <perley_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:52:34 -0400

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Roger <dodgy-curry_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Sorry, but let me try again...
>
> I created the file below and saved it as *Cambridge.fmr* using *Textpad*.
>
> I then created a folder inside the .Rockbox folder called *fmpresets* and
> copied *Cambridge.fmr* into it.
>
> I removed the USB connection (correctly) and restarted my player (iriver H10
> 5GB),  but when I navigate to the radioI get *No presets*.
> What am I doing incorrectly?

From what you describe you put it on the player, but did nothing to
load it. You can either "run" the list by clicking on it in the file
browser, or use the "load presets" function in the radio context menu.

Rockbox won't just use a list because it's there. Consider that you
can have multiple lists (for different cities perhaps, or different
users) and switch between them.