Subject: Re: Introduction and a question about jukebox 6000

Re: Introduction and a question about jukebox 6000

From: Glenn <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:34:54 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fanus" <buys.fanus_at_gmail.com>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:45 AM

Hello Listers
My name is Fanus Buys and I live in South Africa.
For many years I have been using an Archos jukebox 6000
(6gb) and an Archos 20 GB recorder with rockbox.
I want to donate the jukebox 6000 to someone who can not
afford to buy an .mp3 player but my problem is that I can
not find my driver CD.
I looked on the Archos site but the site is not that
accessible for us blind persons using screen reader
software, so I can not find the driver. All the results
after a google search point to software which checks drivers
in the PC although some say "download jukebox 6000 driver".
My question is therefore whether someone has the driver or
whether you can point me to a site where I can download it.
Kind Regards
Fanus
** Let me know if you still need it, and I'll look for it on-line.
Glenn