Subject: Voice UI issues

Voice UI issues

From: <simon.eigeldinger_at_vol.at>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:02:32 +0200

Hello,

I noticed a bug in the voice UI that there are some menus are spoken
the wrong way and also file names are not spoken sometimes.
the micro sd folder is not even announced.
the rockbox info screen is not talking too.
i have those issues with daily builds after the 3.8.1 release.

I already filed a bug report but a few guys seem not to want it there
and they told me to write a message here.

here is the bug report:
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/12118

I noticed that on current builds with also the current build of the
voice file from the official server.
Tested on a Sansa Clip plus.

Greetings,
Simon