Subject: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: Derek Dittmar <derekjdittmar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:24:46 -0500

I should explain.
I've always used apple's built-in voice over, because I'm timid about
installing a new softwware. I'm a musician -- I treat my ipod with
reverence bordering on mania.
So, I still need to do my research on installing rockbox. I've never
used it before, which is why I'm asking about the classic and the
ability to use rockbox for it.