Subject: Rockbox 3.10 released!

Rockbox 3.10 released!

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 21:41:52 +0100

Hello all,

On behalf of the Rockbox developers, I'm very pleased to announce that
Rockbox 3.10 has just been released!

This release marks the tenth anniversary of the Rockbox project. We can
trace the origins of the project back to the first mail, posted this very
day exactly ten years ago.

Go here to download the installer (individual zips are also available):

         http://www.rockbox.org/download/

Read up on the most noticeable changes in 3.10:

         http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes310

And above all, enjoy!

Frank

P.S. As usual it may take a little while for the download mirrors to catch
up, so if you have any problems with the download, please give the builds
a while to propagate first.