Subject: Voice files for 3.10 have been updated

Voice files for 3.10 have been updated

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:46:54 +0100

Hello,

Due to circumstances beyond my control (i.e. I didn't check things
carefully enough last week) the prebuilt 3.10 voice files were built
with an Italian TTS voice, which obviously isn't what was intended
for English text.

This error has now been corrected, and properly built voice files are
now available on the download server. If you use these voice files,
you might want to re-download them.

My apologies for the inconvenience

Frank