Subject: Re: Help with iPod classic 6 gen

Re: Help with iPod classic 6 gen

From: DD petterson <danielbr_at_live.no>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 09:43:03 +0100

Delete your old Rockvox directory, Boot up with the rockbox recovery image and put the .Rockbox directory there with a couple of mp3 files to make certain it works.
Remember to download the newest daily build.
Boot up normal and rockbox should show the mp3 files and work.
But try to let emcore format the drive. There's a setting in the settings part of the boot menu for it.

Daniel.

Sendt fra min iPhone