Subject: Re: Question

Re: Question

From: Ross Doerr <rumpole_at_roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:45:12 -0500

Well Linus, I'm asking for help off list because my question is not exactly
on topic for the list. Therefore asking for contact off list would seem to
be appropriate so that someone does not call me on the carpet for asking an
off topic question.
I'm trying to be polite here by NOIT taking up list time with a question
that does NOT apply to RockBox.
Sorry, but it seems as if no matter how a question is phrased, with courtesy
or not, one is criticized.