Subject: Re: Sansa Clip Zip - Uninstalling rockbox

Re: Sansa Clip Zip - Uninstalling rockbox

From: William Porteous <awesomecomputergeek9001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 07:37:32 -0800

> Hi,I'm having some problems uninstalling rockbox on my sansa clip zip, the
> utility uninstall boot loader doesn't work :sanyone can help me? please
> thanks, sorry for my bad englishcarlosf

just copy the original, unpatched firmware file to the root of your
player and boot into the original firmware. it should say something
about updating the firmware on the screen. then, if you want, you can
delete the .rockbox folder.

http://download.rockbox.org/daily/manual/rockbox-sansaclipzip/rockbox-buildch2.html#x4-200002.5
here is the manual if you need further clarification.

hope this helps,
william