Subject: RE: To Ross regarding your question about the Clip Zip

RE: To Ross regarding your question about the Clip Zip

From: Ross Doerr <rumpole_at_roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:17:26 -0400

Thank you Erin. Rockbox is doing all right, even though this is "unstable".
Oh, it has its quirks all right, but I expected things like that because
after all, the RB web site says its not stable.
I did try to install the .talk and voice files when I first loaded things
up, and had no end of problems trying to do that, so I chalked that up the
slip zip being unstable and let it be as it was.
I can't say enough good things about the folks who do the rockbox package,
it is a great product and it has made my life real easy with an enjoyable
product.
I'm not much of a geek, but this product is great.
If anyone on the list has had luck with a clip zip and the .talk or voice
files, I'm very willing to listen how they did it.
Again, thank you for your comments. Have a good evening and enjoy this
weather. I'm in New England, and its unseasonably warm. But I don't have to
shovel "warm".
Ross

  _____