Subject: fuze plus issues

fuze plus issues

From: Mat Mirabella <mat_mirabella_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:45:59 +1000

Hi guys.

I have a new fuze+ and just trying out rockbox on it.
I know the fuze+ port is not stable yet but i wanted to report an issue i
had with this.

usb connect mode and charging seems to work but there seems to be a white
screen and crash on usb connection when a 32gb micro sd card is inserted at
the time that the player is connected while rockbox is running. After that
you have to stop the player and restart it before things come back to
normal.

Also if you have the 32gb micro sd card inserted at the time you turn on the
player, rockbox seems to have a problem in that you can't hear any audio
such as the voicing of file names etc. to get back to normal you have to
shut down and restart with no card in. if you start the player with the
card not in, all starts normally and then you can insert the card and you
can see the files on it... but just a problem when starting the player with
the card inserted.

Do these issues sound familiar to anyone? hope this info helps. btw i am
using the latest daily build of rockbox for the fuse plus and i am using the
automatically built bootloader firmware.sd that is given on the fuze+ port
page from the rockbox website. the bootloader does seem to have worked ok.

Mat.