Subject: Help with Iriver and shutting down

Help with Iriver and shutting down

From: Elaine <elaine.duke_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 06:47:23 +0100

Hi

I wonder if anyone could help? i've not changed anything on my Iriver 320, all of a sudden I cant shut the player down. The only way seems to be to let the players battery go flat.

I am a blind user and use speach.

when I press the key, to shut down the player, it clicks a couple time and I hear the voice saying file.

I did find out I could shut down the player of sorts, by pressing the reset button.

I would be greatful if anyone could help.

Thanks

Elaine