Subject: Re: Sandisk Clip Plus dropping off Windows

Re: Sandisk Clip Plus dropping off Windows

From: S. Smith <d29bear446_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 21:35:41 -0500

Yikes! I've got a Clip Zip that's running fine for me. It sorta sounds like the file system has gotten corrupted.

  * How old is it?
  * If you do the Bypass Rockbox boot so it boots to the Sansa interface, does *that* see everything (obviously not the
    bookmarks) ok?
  * Can you try connecting with a different USB cable, and/or to a different computer? (I've had older USB flash drives
    show up as unrecognized and had to remove/reconnect them a time or two to get them to connect.)
  * When and if you can get a good connection, have the OS run a file system check on it.

Hope something in here helps (fingers crossed).